HMA #17 EDITION
Scuola di Musica
Via Delle Scuole 35
12084 Mondovi (CN)
Arrival and Departure
Tuesday, 11 July, 2023
Friday, 21 July, 2023
Wednesday, July 12, at 09:00
Thursday, July 20, at 23:00
Official hotel of the HarpMasters Academy participants is Albergo dell’ Academia Mondovi. The booking at special rates is available through HMA (Check Fee section below). Alternatively, participants may organise their stay at other locations.
included (Albergo dell’ Academia guests)
3 group dinners are included in the Course fee (standard allergies will be considered). On other days dinners are independent.
– at least 1-2 compositions in a concert standard preparation
– 2 or more compositions in advanced preparation
Adequate preparation of the required historical performance practise seminar and orchestral repertoire. Scores will be sent to the participants after acceptance.
Following options to choose :
– to rent a shared harp (see FAQ)
– to bring your own harp for individual use
Bring with you
– scores of performed works
– tuning key
– long concert dress to perform at the closing HARP GALA
– spare harp strings (if harp is rented, see above «Harps»)
Active participant receives Certificate of Award confirming the concluding of the Program, signed-up by all Professors and Celebrity Guests.
Medical and travel insurance are obligatory and the responsibilty of each participant
– application fee
– course fee
– harp rent (see “Harps”)
– accomodation (see “Accomodation”)
– private lessons
daily fee, no application fee applied
APPLY & FEES
- Application form
- Letter of recommendation from harp professor (no need for return participants)
- Video recording (in form of link that do not require a passwort or download e.g. YouTube, WeTransfer..)
- Publicity photograph, suitable for printing and/or use on social media
- Application fee
After submiting all application documents, your application will be considered within 14 days. Notification («Acceptance Letter») will be sent by Email. This will be followed by «Registration Form» which includes all activities the participant is registering for.
In case of non-acceptance, applicant will be notified by Email.
Application fee is submitted with Application Documents
Rest of fees:
– 50 % within 14 days after receiving “Registration Form”
– 50% within 60 days after receiving “Registration Form”
Written cancellation will be accepted before June 1 of the applied course’s year. All paid fees will be refunded, except Application fee, bank and credit cards transmissions costs. Course cancellation fee Euro 80.00 will be charged. After June 1 of the applied course’s year there will be no refund in the event of cancellation or non-attendance. All outstanding fees must be paid.
Exclusive court of jurisdiction is BERN (Switzerland). All legal relationship between appreciates contacts or purchase orders and its Business Conditions are governed by Swiss law.